BENEFITS & RETIREMENT
Current (good through 12/31/2019)
- Kaiser Permanente 888-901-4636
- Northwest Administrators, Inc. (Vision) 800-732-1123
- Northwest Administrators, Inc. (NBN) Enrollment Form (all)
- Teamsters: please see your union representative for vision coverage
- Premera 800-932-9221
- WEA Select (United Healthcare, Aetna, Delta Dental, Willamette Dental) 855-668-5039
- Teamsters: please see your union representative for dental coverage
- WEA Select Login
SEBB Benefits - January 2020
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington - Kaiser Permanente WA Core 1, 2, 3, SoundChoice
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc. - Kaiser Permanente WA Options Access PPO 1, 2, 3
- Starting January 1, 2020 call 1-888-901-4636
- Premera Blue Cross - Premera High PPO, Peak Care EPO, Standard PPO
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) administered by Regence BlueShield - UMP Achieve 1, UMP Achieve 2, UMP High Deductible, UMP Plus
- Health Equity - Health Savings account for UMP High Deductible
- Employee Contribution Form (PDF)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance – Met Life
- Flex Spending (medical and dependent) - Navia
Additional Benefits (Continuing)
- VEBA Trust (PSE, Teamsters, Prof-Techs, Administrators) 888-828-4953
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free, confidential help 24 hours a day at 360.715.6565 or 800.244.6142
- SEBB Portal
- Call SEBB at 855-648-3100 if you have questions.
- Employee Benefit Booklet 2018-19 - Certificated
- Employee Benefit Booklet 2018-19 - Classified/Building Administrators/District Office
- SEBB Enrollment Guide (Revised 09/30/2019)
- SEBB My Account User Guide
- Medicare & SEBB Information
- Apple Health/Medicaid/CHIP Information
- Health Equity - Employee Contribution Form
- Choosing Your Plan - Ask Alex, Virtual Benefit Fair, SEBB Plan Providers
- Dependent Verification Information
If you are enrolling dependents in your medical, vision, and/or dental plans, you are required to provide proof of your dependent’s eligibility with a document that shows they are dependents. All dependents must be verified during the SEBB Program’s first annual open enrollment (October 1 through November 15, 2019), before they can be enrolled under your coverage, even if you have already verified their eligibility with your employer.
Exception: If you are transitioning from a school district that participates in the PEBB Program coverage to SEBB Program coverage and your covered dependents were already verified, you do not need to provide dependent verification. However, if you are enrolling new dependents, you will need to provide documents to verify their eligibility.
You can upload dependent verification documents in SEBB My Account, or provide documents directly to your payroll or benefits office.
A list of valid dependent verification documents is available on the SEBB website.
Need more information to make an informed decision?
Visit the virtual benefits fair or an in-person fair where you can pick up information and speak to a plan representative. You can also access ALEX, the online interactive benefits advisor. ALEX will help you understand your benefits and guide you through choosing your medical, dental and vision plans or suggest plans for you to consider. ALEX is available starting on October 3 – provide link.
You must take action to enroll. If you do not enroll in, or waive benefits by November 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. you will be defaulted into the UMP Achieve 1 medical plan (with a $33 monthly premium), Uniform Dental Plan, MetLife vision plan, and basic life, basic AD&D, and basic LTD as a single subscriber. Your dependents will not be enrolled. You will also pay the $25 tobacco use premium surcharge in addition to your monthly medical premium.