Community Oversight Committee
This information is also available on the We Are Ferndale website Bond Oversight Committee web page.
Community Oversight Committee Bylaws
Bond Oversight Committee Quarterly Report
Meeting Notices and Agendas
April 18, 2019:
Community Oversight Committee Meeting Agenda
School District News Releases
August 6, 2019:
May 24, 2019:
May 15, 2019:
April 18, 2019
March 26, 2019
March 21, 2019:
Who are the members of the Community Oversight Committee?
- Riley Cornelsen
- Anya Milton
- Bo Smith
- Brian Lynch
- Adam Rustad
- Sandi McMillan
- Mark Harting
What requirements were used to choose the Community Oversight Committee?
- No fewer than 5, no more than 9 members
- Duration: Extent of the Ferndale School District bond spending
- Must be a Ferndale School District resident
- Cannot be a current FSD employee, board member, vendor, contractor, or consultant
- Cannot be a current City of Ferndale employee or consultant
- Experienced individuals in a range of professions specific to the 2018 bond projects list (building design/construction, project management, accounting, real estate, finance, education, etc.)
- Good standing and reputation in the community for fairness and transparency
- Active community members
- Number of meetings = 3-6 meetings/year
What are the Community Oversight Committee responsibilities?
The committee responsibilities are to make sure the projects are delivered:
- On Time, ensuring projects are completed according to schedule.
- On Budget, ensuring projects stay on track financially.
- As Promised, ensuring projects match the commitments the District made to taxpayers.
- With Transparency, ensuring all information is regularly shared with the community.