INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER:  Transfer between two school districts 

A Washington State student who resides outside of the boundaries of Ferndale School District may apply to attend school in Ferndale School District.

INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFER:  Transfer between schools within Ferndale School District

If you live in the Ferndale School District and want to attend one of our schools other than the school to which your child is assigned based on address, an Internal Transfer form must be completed.

If you have any questions about the transfer process, please contact Lisa Taylor at 360.383.9210