School Registration Forms
Welcome to the student school registration page. Included for your use are required forms to enroll your child in Ferndale Schools. All forms are provided in PDF.
- Student Registration Form
- Student Registration Form (Spanish)
- Student Registration Form (Russian)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Student Housing Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Student Housing Questionnaire (Russian)
- Student Health Inventory Form
- Student Technology Agreement Form
Note: Additional immunization information is available at the Washington State Department of Health webpage
Be sure to sign up for our meal program at this link School Meals
Please complete and return all forms to the school your child will attend. If you are not sure what school your child will attend, you may
- view the district’s boundary map or enter your address into the InfoFinder system here
- call the district’s Transportation Department at 360-383-9236
Please complete a registration packet (located above). In addition, please complete the early learning survey and the kindergarten readiness survey below.
Kindergarten Readiness (Jumpstart) Survey
To be eligible to register for kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2019. In addition to the forms above, parents will need to
- verify their child’s birth date with a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or a hospital birth registration
- provide a record of the child’s immunizations, as required by state law (verified prior to the first day of school)
- provide proof of residence (i.e., water or power bill; rental or lease agreement), if parents do not currently have other children enrolled in the district
Ferndale Schools is offering a Jump Start Kindergarten program and your incoming Kindergartener could start school this spring.
- Jump Start is a Kindergarten Readiness class
- Program begins January 30, 2019 and runs until June 11, 2019.
- Located at the North Bellingham Learning Center, corner of Smith and Northwest Roads
- Schedule: Five days per week, full school days
- Small class are taught by a qualified kindergarten teacher and one assistant.
- Bus transportation is provided
- To register, please visit North Bellingham Learning Center or call either 360-383-9660 or 360-383-9289
If you have any questions, please call our Early Learning Coordinator at 360-383-9660.
If you have any questions about kindergarten or Jump Start, please contact Mark Hall, Executive Director for Teaching and Learning at 360.383.9211.