SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORMS
Welcome to the student school registration page. Included for your use are required forms to enroll your child in Ferndale Schools. All forms are provided in PDF.
- Student Registration Form
- Student Registration Form (Russian)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Student Housing Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Student Housing Questionnaire (Russian)
- Student Health Inventory Form
- Student Technology Agreement Form
Note: Additional immunization information is available at the Washington State Department of Health webpage
Please complete and return all forms to the school your child will attend. If you are not sure what school your child will attend, you may
- view the district’s boundary map or enter your address into the InfoFinder system here
- call the district’s Transportation Department at 360-383-9236
Please complete a registration packet (located above). In addition, please complete the early learning survey and the kindergarten readiness survey below.
- Download Early Learning Survey (PDF)
Kindergarten Readiness (Jumpstart) Survey
To be eligible to register for kindergarten in the 2017-2018 school year, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2017. In addition to the forms above, parents will need to
- verify their child’s birth date with a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or a hospital birth registration
- provide a record of the child’s immunizations, as required by state law (verified prior to the first day of school)
- provide proof of residence (i.e., water or power bill; rental or lease agreement), if parents do not currently have other children enrolled in the district
If you have any questions about kindergarten registration, please contact Mark Hall, Executive Director for Teaching and Learning at 360.383.9211.
SCHOOL TRANSFER FORMS
OUT OF DISTRICT TRANSFER: If you live outside of the Ferndale School District but want your child to attend our schools, a Choice Transfer form must be filled out and submitted to your resident school district for release of your child to attend school in a different district.
INTERNAL STUDENT TRANSFER: If you live in the Ferndale School District and want to attend one of our schools other than the school to which your child is assigned based on address, an Internal Student Transfer form must be filled out and submitted to the district office located at 6041 Vista Drive in Ferndale.
The deadline for submitting a transfer request is September 30 of each school year.
At this time, Ferndale School District is not accepting Choice or Internal Transfer Requests for the 2018-19 school year.
Transfers at the semester for the current school year may be considered on an individual basis as space allows, and can be submitted beginning January 3 and ending January 18, 2019. Transfer request forms may be found on our website beginning January 3, 2019.
If you have any questions about the transfer process, please contact Lisa Taylor at 360.383.9210