In-Person Tech Support for Students
Students can visit any of the locations for tech support daily from 1:00-3:30pm.
- Monday – Horizon Middle School Library
- Tuesday – Cascadia & Custer Elementary School
- Wednesday – Vista Middle School Library
- Thursday – Central Elementary & Ferndale High School (Student Support Center)
- Friday – Vista Middle School Library
Internet Connectivity Hot Line
In an attempt to help students, get connected to the internet, the Ferndale School District has implemented a telephone support line. If your student is unable to establish a reliable internet connection, please call 360-383-9888. Our staff will ask you a series of questions to see if we have a potential solution that could help.