The Ferndale School District is announcing that families can complete Kindergarten registration forms online for the 2020-21 school year.
To be eligible for kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2020.
During the school buildings closure period, registration packets are available:
- Online: https://www.ferndalesd.org/kindergarten
- Hard Copy: Hard copy registration forms are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11 am to 1 pm during meal distributions at all elementary school meal distribution locations (See address list below).
Submitting Completed Registration Forms
Completed packets can be returned by email to Darlene Patterson in the district’s Teaching & Learning Department at Darlene.Patterson@ferndalesd.org.
Hard copy packets can be returned via mail or returned to drop boxes at any elementary school meal distribution site.
Drop boxes to submit completed registration forms are available during meal distribution times from 11 am to 1 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at elementary school meal distribution sites. Please note, drop boxes are not available outside of the meal distribution times.
Kindergarten Registration Forms Mailing Address:
Ferndale School District
Attn: Darlene Patterson
PO Box 698
Ferndale, WA 98248
Elementary School Address Locations
- Beach Elementary, 3786 Centerview Rd., Lummi Island, (360) 383-9440
- Cascadia Elementary, 6175 Church Rd., (360) 383-2300
- Central Elementary, 5610 Second Ave., (360) 383-9600
- Custer Elementary, 7660 Custer School Rd., (360) 383-9500
- Eagleridge Elementary, 2651 Thornton Rd., (360) 383-9700
- Skyline Elementary, 2225 Thornton Rd., (360) 383-945
Please call the Ferndale School District at 360-383-9200 with questions.