Ferndale School District Kindergarten registration begins Monday, March 4 with registration available from 10 am to 3 pm each week day at elementary schools.
To be eligible for kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2019.
Registration is open March 4-29. This is the best time to register. However, if this time does not work with your schedule, please register any time after March 29 at your neighborhood school.
To locate the school your child will attend, please visit the InfoFinder webpage link, located under the Families tab on the district website. By entering a home address in the info finder, school attendance areas will be shown.
Registration forms are available at elementary schools, and are also available for download on the Ferndale School District website enrollment and registration page.
Please call the Ferndale School District at 360-383-9211 with any questions about Kindergarten registration.
What should I bring with me?
It will be helpful for parents to:
- Verify their child’s birthdate with a birth certificate, baptismal certificate or a hospital birth registration
- Bring a record of the child’s immunizations, as required by state law (verification required prior to the first day of school)
- Provide proof of residence; i.e., utility bill, rental or lease agreement (for parents who do not already have students enrolled in Ferndale Schools)
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at elementary schools.
- Beach Elementary, 3786 Centerview Rd., Lummi Island, (360) 383-9440
- Cascadia Elementary, 6175 Church Rd., (360) 383-2300
- Central Elementary, 5610 Second Ave., (360) 383-9600
- Custer Elementary, 7660 Custer School Rd., (360) 383-9500
- Eagleridge Elementary, 2651 Thornton Rd., (360) 383-9700
- Skyline Elementary, 2225 Thornton Rd., (360) 383-9450