Families and community members –
We want to let our Ferndale School District community know that the Skyward system outage has been restored. The Skyward system is functional and accessible today following the system’s regional outage on Tuesday.
Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.
Original Message (2/5/19):
Families and Community Members,
We want to let our Ferndale School District community know that the Skyward system is down today (Tuesday, February 5). This is a regional outage.
All Skyward access is impacted by this outage. What that means:
- No Skyward Access.
- Attendance will be taken by paper and turned in by hand at each school.
- No Attendance calls will be going out this afternoon.
- Access to grades and discipline is offline.
- Parents will not have access to Family Access.
- Message Center is also offline.
Skyward is working hard to resolve the issue and we will communicate as soon as possible regarding access for our families.
As the team at Skyward works hard to restore access we are asking our families to refrain from attempting to access the system.
Thanks for your patience.