Hello, Ferndale School District families!
Are you a homeschooling family who wants your children to attend a few classes? Are you a homeschooling family whose children attend a partnership program in another district but would like an option closer to home? Are you a family who is considering homeschooling but is seeking a balance between classes at home and classes at school? Are you a student who is taking online classes, but misses having regular face-to-face interaction with teachers and classmates?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions or are just curious, please join us for an Open House on Thursday, January 17th, from 3:00-5:00 pm at the North Bellingham Learning Center (5275 Northwest Dr. Bellingham, WA 98226) to learn more about Ferndale Family Connections, a program for K-10th grade students in the Ferndale School District.
At the Open House, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our teaching team and support staff.
- Talk to some of our current families and students.
- Learn about our second semester class schedule.
- Pick up a registration packet.
- Schedule an appointment to create a Written Student Learning Plan and schedule classes.
For more information:
- Contact Lea Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visit https://www.ferndalesd.org/north-bellingham-learning-center/ferndale-family-connections
Refreshments will be provided. We hope to see you there! Click here to download the Open House flyer.
Ferndale Family Connections: Student driven. Family directed. District and Community supported.