Free & Reduced Lunch Application
At Ferndale School District, we know how important it is for children to receive proper nutrition. Healthy meals have positive implications in student behavior, academic achievement, and school learning environment.
Through our school breakfast and lunch meal program, parents have the opportunity to ensure that their children receive a variety of delicious healthy foods that will nourish and sustain them throughout the school day.
Director of Food Service
Ferndale School District
Return completed applications, or to inquire about your student(s) meal accounts please send email to:
Or Download our Free and Reduced Lunch Application Forms (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Free & Reduced Lunch Application (English)
- 2018-2019 Free & Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish)
- 2018-2019 Letter to Household (English)
- 2018-2019 Letter to Households (Spanish)
Families may also be interested in applying for Washington’s Basic Food Program.
Benefits of the Basic Food program include:
- Monthly food assistance benefits
- Automatic enrollment of school aged children in the free school meal program
- Qualifies you for low-cost local phone service through the Washington Telephone Assistance Program (WTAP)
- Shows that your family meets the Women Infants and Children (WIC) income test
For access to nutritious food outside the school day, visit the Ferndale Food Bank located at 1671 Main Street. The bank provides families a weekly visit to receive up to 70 pounds of food. More information at ferndalefoodbank.org