Athletics & Activities
Students at Ferndale High School enjoy an array of activities and athletics. We know that students who are involved in after school activities and sports are more successful in academics. Join your peers today!
Athletics & Activities Start Dates
Ferndale High School Returning* Athletes Sports Physical (Including Incoming Freshmen & 8th Graders)
- *Returning refers to a current FHS, VMS or HMS student-athlete with a current physical on file with their school.
- Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Cost: $20.00
- Place: Ferndale High School Gym
All that is needed for Sports Physical Night is a sports physical form signed and filled out by a parent or guardian, along with a payment of $20. Blank physical forms are available in the FHS Athletics Office.
With questions, contact the FHS Athletics Office (360-383-9249).
Fall Sports Clearance Dates:
- August 15 -- Marching Band/Fall Theater, 10am-12pm
- August 20 -- Football Clearance, 10am-12pm
- August 22 -- Girls Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, Boys Tennis, Fall Cheer and Girls Swim Clearance, 10am-12pm
Athletics & Activities Eligibility and Clearance
Athletics & Activities Resources Links
- Northwest Athletic Conference Website (Schedules)
- Please consider registering with an account on the NWC Athletics website to receive schedule updates, scores and other changes
- To register, visit the NWC Athletics website and navigate to the "Register" link on the upper-right side of the home page banner.
- Washington State Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA)
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Live Streams
- Instructor Tim Lucas and the Broadcast and Film Club at Ferndale High School stream select events to the Ferndale High School Facebook page.
Ferndale Athletics & Activites Fundraisers
- Boys Basketball
Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club
Athletics & Activities Contacts
Please find contact information for Ferndale High School Athletics & Activities listed below.