Athletics & Activities
Students at Ferndale High School enjoy an array of activities and athletics. We know that students who are involved in after school activities and sports are more successful in academics. Join your peers today!
Athletics & Activities Start Dates
Spring sports are approaching fast! Clearance for spring sports will begin Monday, February 4. Please be sure to come get cleared beginning on February 4, even if you've already played a sport during the current academic year. The following sports are offered in the spring:
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Tennis
- Track and Field
|Volleyball, Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis, Girls Swimming||August 20th|
|Girls Bowling||October 29th|
|Wrestling, Basketball, Boys Swimming, Equestrian||November 12th|
|Spring||Boys Soccer, Baseball, Track & Field, Softball, Golf, Girls Tennis||February 25th|
Athletics & Activities Eligibility and Clearance
Athletics & Activities Resources Links
- Northwest Athletic Conference Website (Schedules)
- Please consider registering with an account on the NWC Athletics website to receive schedule updates, scores and other changes
- To register, visit the NWC Athletics website and navigate to the "Register" link on the upper-right side of the home page banner.
- Washington State Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA)
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Live Streams
- Instructor Tim Lucas and the Broadcast and Film Club at Ferndale High School stream select events to the Ferndale High School Facebook page.
Ferndale Athletics & Activites Fundraisers
- Boys Basketball
Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club
Athletics & Activities Contacts
Please find contact information for Ferndale High School Athletics & Activities listed below.