Skip To Main Content

Transfer Requests Information

Transfer Requests is Open now through April 30, 2024

This message is our annual notification of how to make a school transfer request within the Ferndale School District.

Transfer Requests for the 2024-2025 school year are open through April 30, 2024.

We are accepting both types of transfer requests for the 2024-2025 school year beginning now through April 30, 2024.  Any requests received during this time should receive a response as early as May 31, 2024.  Kindergarten, sixth, and ninth-grade requests as well as any requests made after April 30, 2024, may not know acceptance status until mid to late August.

Out-of-District Transfer

In-District Transfer