Skip To Main Content

Student Transcripts

Transcript/Academic Report Requests for ALL schools

For transcript and academic report requests made during the school year, please fill out the transcript request.

 FSD Student Record Request (PDF)

Requests will be processed within a few days of receipt. There is no charge for this service.

If you are requesting transcripts be sent to more than one institution, be sure to fill out a form for each institution.

During the School Year, Requests should be sent to the school that you are currently attending or the last school you attended in Ferndale Schools (see contact information below).