Skip To Main Content

FSD Health Forms

In order to dispense prescription or over-the-counter medication, the school district is required to have an authorization form completed by a physician and the parent/guardian. Medication forms for authorized self-carry medications must be completed by the parent/guardian.

 Medication at School Authorization Form

Students with life-threatening allergies are required to complete this form and provide unexpired epinephrine prior to starting school.

 Epinephrine Auto Injector Authorization Form

Please contact the school nurse to go over the Treatment at School form.

 Authorization for Treatment at School Form