Register To Vote
Have you registered to vote in the state of Washington? Do you need to update your voter registration? It is quick and simple at MyVote. MyVote allows you to register to vote, update your voter registration, view voters’ guides and get election results.
If you prefer to register by mail, pick up a Washington State Voter Registration Form at any school/district office or download one here Print a Voter Registration Form and mail it to the county elections office at:
Whatcom County Elections
P.O. Box 398
Bellingham, WA 98227-0398
To register to vote, you must be:
• A citizen of the United States;
• A legal resident of Washington State;
• At least 18 years old by Election Day;
• Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections; and
• Not disqualified from voting due to a court order.
You may also contact the Washington Secretary of State at www.vote.wa.gov
520 Union Avenue, SE PO Box 40229
Olympia, WA 98504-0229
Voter hotline at 1-800-448-4881;
TDD service 1-800-422-8683.