Online Meal Payments
Skyward Food Service
Student meal accounts are now managed through Skyward Family Access Food Service. Prepay for meals and make online payments on balances with a credit or debit card, conveniently, safely, and securely. A 3.6% convenience fee applies to all online transactions.
Meals can also be purchased onsite at any of our school’s cafeterias with cash or a check.
Skyward Family Access enables you to view your student’s account activity, including onsite payments, current balance, and a detailed history of meal and food purchase items (meal statement), beginning in September 2019.
Easy Steps to Using Skyward Food Service:
- Sign onto your Skyward Family Access account.
- Select “Food Service” from the options bar on the left side of the page.
- Select the “Make a Payment” button under one of your students.
- You will be directed to a separate payment screen. (Note: The first time you use this feature you will need to create an account in the credit card processing software, RevTrak, and then once your account is created, you’ll need to verify the account by re-entering your Skyward user name and password. This is a one-time step)
- Select the amount you’d like to pay (you can choose one of the prefilled amounts or enter another dollar amount of your choice.
- Enter your credit card information and submit.
- Payments/deposits to student accounts will not be reflected on your student’s meal account until 8:00 PM each evening.