HS/MS Eligibility Forms
The Ferndale School District’s Athletic/Activity Eligibility Packets and Permission Form for students participation, can now be completed electronically online through your Family Access. You can complete this information through your Skyward Family Access Account (please contact your school office if you need help with your Skyward Family Access Account).
Middle or high school students wanting to be eligible to participate in athletics or activities in a Ferndale School District athletic/activity will need to complete the following:
- Purchase an Associated Student Body Card (ASB Card).
- Show regular school attendance for the previous semester.
- Maintain passing grades in all classes or attend three study table sessions per week until passing all classes.
- Have an up-to-date physical on file (Athletes Only).*
- Have current health insurance.**
- Pay all school fines.
- Athletes pay participation fee by the start of their season.
- Have parent and student complete the Athletic/Activity Eligibility Packet.
The Athletic/Activity Eligibility Packet consists of parent permission to participate, code of conduct, risk statement, health insurance information, concussion and cardiac arrest information and summer permission form (if applicable).
Student Physicals and Insurance:
*Physicals: Athletes need to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months. Incoming 9th graders need to have a current physical. A physical completed within a 9th graders middle school participation in the 13 month window would have to say “For High School Participation” or it would NOT be acceptable by the WIAA (Washington Interscholastic Activities Association)
**Insurance: If your family does not have health care, you may purchase a student insurance policy through the FHS athletic office or you may click on the link K&K Insurance Group at www.StudentInsurance-kk.com for student accident insurance enrollment. If for some reason you are unable to complete the online eligibility form, please contact your school’s office.