Registering Your Child for School
To register your child for school, please complete our online registration process
For students who have not previously enrolled in Ferndale School District you will need:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (your address), acceptable proof includes government issued documents, lease or rental agreement, utility bills
- Immunization records
- If you are unable to complete the online registration, all forms to enroll your child in Ferndale Schools are provided below in PDF form.
- Additional Forms:
If you are unable to complete the online registration, all forms to enroll your child in Ferndale Schools are provided below in PDF form.
Please complete and return all forms to the school your child will attend. If you are not sure what school your child will attend, you may
- view the district’s boundary map or enter your address into the InfoFinder system here
- call the district’s Transportation Department at 360-383-9236
Completed packets can be returned to the school your child will attend or in hard copy format by mail.
District Office mailing address:
Ferndale School District
PO Box 698
Ferndale, WA 98248
Please call the Ferndale School District at 360-383-9200 with questions.
More information regarding Kindergarten registration can be found on our Kindergarten and Jumpstart webpage
SCHOOL TRANSFER INFORMATION
INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER: Transfer between two school districts
INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFER: Transfer between schools within Ferndale School District
If you have any questions about the transfer process, please contact Lea Morris at 360.383.9196