Get Involved—Partner With Us
Partner with the district
There are many ways you can get involved with Ferndale Schools.
- Visit our Volunteer Information Page HERE to learn how to become a volunteer at one of our schools.
- Join an advisory committee. We have seven committees to choose from. View our Committee Listing HERE.
- Attend a school board meeting. Consider addressing the board during public comment. View School Board Information HERE.
- Visit your schools. We encourage you to stop by and see the teaching and learning that is going on in your schools. Please contact each school’s principal to make an appointment. A list of schools and contact information is located HERE
- Join a school parent/teacher organization (PTO) or booster club. PTO Links
- Give to Ferndale Schools. If you would like to make a monetary contribution to Ferndale Schools or a particular school or classroom, contact our business office at (360) 383-9203.
- Work with Ferndale Schools on a community project. Each year, our schools, students and staff partner with community businesses and organizations to work on projects that benefit both student learning and our community. Some include Ferndale Food Bank, City of Ferndale, Whatcom County, Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association, Phillips66, Ferndale Boys’ & Girls’ Club and West County Head Start. If you have a project for our consideration, contact us at (360) 383-9207.
For more information contact (360) 383-9207