School Registration Forms
Welcome to the student school registration page. Included for your use are required forms to enroll your child in Ferndale Schools. All forms are provided in PDF.
Note: Additional immunization information is available at the Washington State Department of Health webpage
Please complete and return all forms to the school your child will attend. If you are not sure what school your child will attend, you may
- view the district’s boundary map or enter your address into the InfoFinder system here
- call the district’s Transportation Department at 360-383-9236
Please complete a registration packed (located above). In addition, please complete the early learning survey and the kindergarten readiness survey below.
To be eligible to register for kindergarten in the 2017-2018 school year, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2017. In addition to the forms above, parents will need to
- verify their child’s birth date with a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or a hospital birth registration
- provide a record of the child’s immunizations, as required by state law (verified prior to the first day of school)
- provide proof of residence (i.e., water or power bill; rental or lease agreement), if parents do not currently have other children enrolled in the district
If you have any questions about kindergarten registration, please contact Mark Hall, Executive Director for Teaching and Learning at 360.383.9211.